How To Grant Access To Your Facebook Page When Hiring Someone
Do you want to hire someone to manage your Facebook Fan Page? If so, here are the steps you need to take in order to grant them access. If you’d like more information on setting up your business’s Facebook Page or managing your marketing accounts on Facebook, please check out this helpful article we wrote on the subject!
Step 1. Create New Facebook Business Account
Create a new account for your business manager. This will allow you to provide them with their own access credentials, rather than giving them direct, privileged access to one of your personal accounts. Then invite and approve that person’s account as an Admin under “Page Roles”. For example, I set up a new Facebook Business Manager account called “Fan Page Management” and invited my employee.
Once he accepted my invitation, I made him an Admin in my personal FB account by going into Settings > People > Add People and clicking Add a role.
Why do You Need Facebook Business Manager to Manage Ads?
The main reason for using Business Manager is that it allows you to manage all of your Facebook marketing efforts in one location. Here’s how Business Manager can help:
- Centralize the management of all your Facebook advertising efforts: manage multiple accounts, create ad sets, and manage ads and landing pages. You can assign team members specific rights to manage your pages or accounts and delegate tasks. There’s no longer a need for you or anyone on your team to maintain separate login credentials across different accounts.
- Separate your professional and personal accounts: You can create multiple profiles for both work and personal use, allowing you to protect your privacy. Your business information is private from your friends’ prying eyes.
- Share assets with others: The business Manager allows you to make all of your account information available for viewing, editing, and publishing by team members. You can also share specific posts and pages to give other people permission to publish content on behalf of your company or brand.
Step 2. Log into Facebook and Create a New Fan Page
Step 3. Grant Full Access to Your Existing Ad account (if applicable)
Important tips to keep in mind
- The faster you grant access the faster the Content Manager will start working on your Business Fan Page.
- Trust is the key to working as a team, if you don’t trust in giving access to someone for managing your business accounts, then you need to reconsider hiring someone and doing it yourself.
- Good communication between you and your content manager will warrant an easy workflow and will let you have the results that you are expecting to have.
Social Media Management Service
At WeMakeLeads, we provide social media management services to all-size businesses. Many clients come to us because they need help managing their social accounts but don’t have time or budget for full-time employees. For them, it’s ideal that we can manage all of their social accounts while they keep the business running. Want to know how we can help you manage your Social Media and what options we have for you? Click here to contact us.
Digital Marketing Expert, CEO at WeMakeLeads, Graphic Designer and Publicist with almost 20 years of building brands on the Marketing Industry. Connect with me on LinkedIn.